Accountant and DEO Recruitment for Rupashree Prakalpa
Accountant and DEO Recruitment: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the 1 (one) No. of Accountant and 5 (Five) Post of Data Entry operator under District Project Management Unit, Rupashree Prakalpa, Siliguri District, on yearly contract basis (Purely). Last Date of submission of Application is 14.06.2019 up to 4.00 p.m. For details of the Posts, application format and instructions on filling of application, submission and other details are below:
Official Website : http://siliguri.gov.in
A. Vacancy Details :
|SL No||No of Post||Vacancy||Educational Qualification and Experience||Other Required Qualification|
|1||Accountant||Total – 01 (SC – 1)||1. Honours Commerce Graduate.|
2. Working knowledge of Computer & ability to Work in MS Office Package(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
3. Working Knowledge of Spreed Sheet, Tally & Presentation Package.
|At least 3 years Experience in any Govt. or Non Govt. Organization|
|2||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Total Post – 5 (UR – 2,|
UR (EC) – 1,
ST – 1)
|1. Graduate in any discipline|
2. Working knowledge of Computer & ability to Work in MS Office Package(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
3. Typing speed 30 wpm
|At least 1 years Experience in any Govt. or Non Govt. Organisation|
B. Age : Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 40 Years(64 years for Retired Employees for Accountant post) as on 01/01/2019
C. Salary :
1. Account – Rs. 15000/- Per Month Consolidated.
2. Data Entry Operator – Rs. 11000/- Per Month Consolidated.
D. Closing date of Application – Last date of Receiving Application Form 14.06.2019 up to 4:00 p.m
E. How to Apply ?
a) The candidates should apply in prescribed application format attached with this notification and submit in the assigned drop box for _the separate post kept at SDO Offlce, Siliguri (Kanyashree Section) within the last date of submission of application by hand.
b) Documents to be submitted with the application form
1. Age proof: Madhyamik adfirit Card,/Certificate from other board where age is mentioned
2. Residence Proof Voter Card & recent Gas Bill (Both are mandatory) and Aaadhaar card/Ration Card/residential certificate of Panchayat Pradhan duly counter signed by panchayat Secretary)/ residence certificate of Chairman of Municipality (duly counter signed by EO, Municipality)
3. Certificate of Caste: Self attested copy of caste certificate received from an appropriate authority
4. Experience Certificate: Self attested copy of experience certificate from appropriate authority
5. Two self addressed envelope with requisite postage stamp be submitted with the application from.
6. Two pass port size (2.5×3.5cmJ photo copies duly signed by the candidate
Admit card of all candidates eligible to sit for the written examination could be downloaded from the website after scrutiny of all applications in due course which will be inform through the website
1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Siliguri district.
2. Documentary evidence must be submitted along with the application form.
3. Tenure of service of all the posts is on yearly contract basis.
4. Written Examination for all the posts above may be held on same date & same session and will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course of time.
5. Last date of submission of application: 14.06.2019 up to 4.00 p.m.
6. Applicant should be apply through by hand