In 1941, the second world war was going on, we used to live in the city of Rameswaram. I was only 10 years old. I used to wake up at four o’clock in the morning every morning to the teacher … I would go to the railway station three kilometers away to bring the news paper. At the station, the train did not stop at the station, the newspaper was dragged from the moving train to the platform. Ferrying, delivering the paper to the customer first. ” (Collected from APJ Abdul Kalam’s autobiography).
Abul Pakir Zainul Abedin Abdul Kalam, former President of India and eminent scientist. He created the first nuclear bomb-carrying missile in India. He was born in Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu state. He was Professor of Technology and Social Transformation at Anna University in Chennai. He created fire, Prithvi, Akash, Trishul and Nag missiles, which boosted India from international side to missile power.
Awards and rewards
2014- Doctor of Science
2012 – Doctor of Laws (Honoris Causa)
2011 – IEEE Honorary Membership
2010 – Doctor of Engineering
2009 – Honorary Doctorate
2009 – Hoover Medal
2009 – International von Kármán Wings Award
2008 – Doctor of Engineering (Honoris Causa)
2007 – King Charles II Medal
2007 – Honorary Doctorate of Science
2000 – Ramanujan Award
1998 – Veer Savarkar Award
1997 – Indira Gandhi Award for National Integration
1997 – Bharat Ratna
1994 – Distinguished Fellow
1990 – Padma Vibhushan
1981 – Padma Bhushan
Family, Education and Work :
His father Zainul-Abedin was a sailor and mother was Ashima, who was a housewife. Hindu pilgrims crossed the boat between their father Rameshwaram and now extinct Dhanushkodi. Kalam’s family was very poor. She has to start working for family support from an early age. After completing schooling, he has to start writing in the newspaper to help his father. She was a general student of the school. But he was an intelligent and hard working student. His education was a strong desire. After hours, he used to study and calculate. After completing his education from Ramanathapuram Schwartz Matriculation School, Kalam was admitted to St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli. In 1954, he graduated in physics from college. At the end of the course he lost interest in physics. To study the subject, he regretted after four years. In 1955, he came to Madras (now Chennai). He studied air technology from the Madras Institute of Technology here. While working on a senior class project, the dean of the institute was unhappy with the progress of his work. He warned that if he could not complete the work within three days, his scholarship would be withdrawn. Kalam completed the work in three days. Dean was happy to see this Later, he wrote to Kalam, “I threw you away. You told me to complete the work at a time which is very difficult.” They lost the opportunity to become a warrior pilot for a while. The Indian Air Force had eight employees in the examination. He was ninth in the exam.
After completing graduation in 1960, he joined the Indian Defense Research and Development Organization as a scientist in the Aeronautical Development Establishment. In that company, he started his career by creating a small hovercraft design. Kalam was a famous space scientist of the Indian Space Research Organization. Vikram used to work under Sarabhai. In 1969, Abdul Kalam was transferred to the Indian Space Research Organization. There he was the Project Director of India’s first Artificial Satellite Launcher (SLV-III) – which established ‘Rohini’ orbiter in its class in July 1980. Kalam started developing an advanced rocket project independently in 1965 in Defense Research and Development Organization. In 1969, he got government approval, and this program was expanded with the help of some other engineers.
In 1963-64, he visited NASA Langley Research Center, Godard Speech Flight Center and Wolfs Flight Facility. They tried to create Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) and SLV-III between 1970 and 1990. He was successful in this work.
During the speech of the world living in the Indian Institute of Management located in Shillong, Meghalaya, July 27, 2015, Indian evidence, Indian evidence has ended from 6:30 pm. He was taken to Bethany Hospital, where he passed away at 7:45 in the evening of Indian evidence.
Kalam’s body was taken from Guwahati to Shilang by an Indian Air Force helicopter. From there, the C-130 Hercules plane was taken to Palam Air Base in New Delhi. Government of India announced a seven-day state mourning in honor of former President Kalam’s death. The Bhutan government ordered half of the country’s flag and illuminated 1000 lights, and Bhutanese Prime Minister Sher Singh Tobey had a profound shock calling him Kalam as the President of Indian people. Former Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Prime Minister of Malaysia Najib Razak and Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Sien Lung Kalam respect
Some Famous Quote :
1. I never doubted that the prayer of our mosque reached where it reached the same destination, praying to the temple.
2. A good student can learn a lot from a bad teacher than a bad student who can learn from a skilled teacher.
3. I discovered that the fastest selling cigarettes and bidi. I wondered why the poor people used to earn their hard work and thus swept the smoke.
4. I think, why do some people think science takes away people from God? The way I see it, the path of science can always flow through the heart. In my case science is the path of spiritual prosperity and self-realization.
5. The person who knows others is educated, but wise is the person who knows himself. Education without knowledge does not work.
6. I knew the next days would be more complex. The question was answered and the action plan that will be prepared.
7. The best way to win the winner is not the need to be victorious. When you are natural and unconscious, then you can make good results.
8. We do not just build on success, we also make up on failure.
9. The difference between an enthusiastic and a distraught person is the difference between the way their mind uses them.
10. Do not run fast but artificial happiness but rather more devoted to achieve absolute success.
11. I will not say that my life could be a role model for someone else. But in the way my fate has developed, poor children may get a little comfort.
12. To be publicly praised but criticized personally
13. Each of us is born with divine fire. We should try to add wings to this fire and fill the world in the light of its goodness.
14. The dream is not what you get to sleep. The dream is that which does not let you sleep.
15. To be radiant like the sun, first you must burn like the sun.’
16. If you salute your work, you will not have to salute anyone. But if you disrespect your work, do not be dishonest, ridicule, then you have to salute all. ‘
17. Those who can not work with heart; Their achievements lead to unpleasant, unbearable success bitterly.
Speak these five lines every morning :
1) I’m the best.
2) I can do
3) God has always been with me
4) I win
5) Today is my day
* Must have the courage to think and innovate differently, have the courage to go on strangers and discover the impossible things and succeed by conquering the problems. The youth should be driven by these great virtues. This is my message to the younger generation. ‘
* Life is a difficult game. You can win only by holding the basic rights as a person. ‘
Look at the sky. We’re not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us. The world is plotting to give the best to those who dream and work only.
* Excellence is an ongoing process and it is not a sudden event.’
* If a country is to be a nation of corruption free and beautiful people, then I firmly believe that in this case three social members can make a difference. They are parents, mothers and teachers.