BHEL Job 2019 : The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification for the job/recruitment of Engineer & Manager Vacancies. BHEL is one of the top central government organization which has a large number of vacancies every year. There are lakhs of aspirants applying for the same every year. Currently, the notification is released for BHEL Jobs 2019 of Sr. Engineer, Dy. Manager, Manager & Sr. Deputy General Manager posts.. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can go through the website completely to know more in detail. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are aiming to get a central government job.
After that applied candidates have to send the online application print out form to BHEL Delhi address before the last date 02-07-2019 and for far-flung areas 09.07.2019. Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech from a govt. recognized university. Candidates upper age limit should be between 32 to 48 years. Selection will be based on personal interview only. After that selected candidates will be placed at Hyderabad, New Delhi & Bangalore. All details are given below :
BHEL Job 2019 Details :
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No. IS-01/2019|
|Job Name||Engineer & Supervisor|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, New Delhi & Bangalore|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10-06-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25-06-2019|
|Last date for receipt of the print of the application||02-07-2019|
|Last date for receipt of the print of the application far-flung areas||09-07-2019|
BHEL Job 2019 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the location||Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Dy. Manager/ Manager||04|
|New Delhi||Sr. Engineer/ Dy. Manager||04|
|Bangalore||Dy. Manager/ Manager||05|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Job 2019 for Engineer & Manager Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Full time BE/ B.Tech from a Govt. recognized university.
- Check Advertisement details for educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be between 32 to 48 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation details.
- Selection will be based on personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online & offline.
- Applied Job aspirants should send the print of the application form to the following address
BHEL, PO Box No.3114,
Head Post Office, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
- Rs.300 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make the payment via payment gateway.
How to apply BHEL Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website https://careers.bhel.in.
- Click “current Jobs openings” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT- Experienced Engineering Professionals -2019”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online”
- Apply Online for
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
BHEL job 2019 apply online link and notification is available in BHEL careers. It will select the candidates on the basis of computer based examination and interview or personal interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed engineering/ degree/ PG degree in relevant disciplines from govt. recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Contenders should pay the requisite fee amount and make the payment via online payment gateway. More details of BHEL jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notifications, admit card, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on BHEL careers and we updates details regularly.
BHEL Job 2019 Important Links :
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
Few Words about BHEL
|Formal Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Founder||Government of India|
New Delhi, India
|Atul Sobti (Chairman & MD)|
|Products||• Gas and Steam Turbines• Boilers|
• Electric Motors
• Electric Locomotives
• Heat Exchangers
• Switchgears and Sensors
• Automation and Control Systems
• Power electronics
• Transmission systems