Daily Current Affairs & GK for All Competitive Examination 25-04-2019
- Indonesia released a special commemorative stamp on the theme of Ramayana to mark the 70th anniversary of establishment of its diplomatic ties with India.
- West Bengal government’s ‘Utkarsh Bangla’ scheme has been awarded with the prestigious ‘World Summit on the Information Society’ (WSIS) award of the United Nations.
- State Bank of India announced the country’s first ‘Green Car Loan’ (Electric Vehicle) to encourage customers to buy electric vehicles.
- Chinese telecom company Huawei’s business arm, Huawei Cloud, and IT firm, Infosys, signed a memorandum on strategic cooperation to jointly develop solutions around cloud computing services for business organisations.
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has approved IndusInd Bank and Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd merger.
- Government has increased authorised capital of Allahabad Bank to Rs 8,000 crore.
- Rajendra Kumar Nayak took over as the 52nd Controller General of Defence Accounts.
- Bajrang Punia has won the gold medal at Asian Wrestling Championship in China’s Xian.