Indian Army Army Post Office (APO) Recruitment for 02 Fireman Vacancy.
|Indian Army APO Recruitment for 02 Fireman Vacancy: – Indian Army (Army Post Office) has released its notification for recruitment of 02 Fireman. If you want to make a career with the Indian Army Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Total posts:||02 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass (Details Below).|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.24/- postal Stamp.|
|Last date:||08 May 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- Per month + G Pay.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Only Male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Army APO Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 02 Posts.
Name of post: – Fireman.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army APO Recruitment: –
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Must be conversant with the use and maintenance or all types of extinguishers, hose fitting and fire application and equipment’s fire engines, trailer, pumps foam breaches.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.
- Must know elementary principles of fire fighting methods employed in fighting different type of fire.
- Must be conversant with foot and appliance fire service drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew.
- Must be physical fit and capable of performing streaming strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness test as under: –
i) Height without shoes – 165 cms (concession of 2.5cm height shall be allowed for member of the scheduled tribes).
ii) Chest (Un-expanded) – 81.5 cms
iii) Chest (On expansion) – 85 cms
iv) Weight – kgs (Minimum)
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: – self-addressed antelope with postal stamp of Rs.24/- affixed thereon will also be forwarded. Address will be written/typed in English with pin code. acknowledgment card columns 1 to 3 will be filled and photograph affixed.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Physical Test, Practical Test & Written Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address ‘Officer Commanding, 192 PET PL ASC, PIN 905192, C/O 56 APO (JHASNSI)’ from 17 April 2021 to 08 May 2021.
Important dates for Indian Army APO Vacancy: –
- Starting date for offline application – 17April 2021.
- Last date for offline application – 08 May 2021.
Official Notification for Indian Army APO Vacancy: –
About Indian Army APO Recruitment.
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.