JSSC Nurse Syllabus 2022 Jharkhand SSC has released the Syllabus of Grade “A” Nurse RIMS Competitive Examination Candidates Can Check Jharkhand SSC GANRCE Exam Pattern & Selection Process of Jharkhand SSC Grade A Nurse Posts
JSSC Nurse Syllabus 2022
Advertisement Number 05/2022 & 06/2022
Hello Aspirants, Jharkhand SSC has released the recruitment Notification of Grade “A” Nurse RIMS Competitive Examination. Here in this Article we will discuss the syllabus of Grade “A” Nurse. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Other Related Information About Exam. If the Candidates want to know about recruitment, Exam & Other Things than they can check the Details of Recruitment for JSSC Nurse Posts from the below given link….
Brief of JSSC Nurse Syllabus
|Department Name||Jharkhand SSC|
|Name of Posts||Grade “A” Nurse|
|No. of Vacancy||370 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||12-05-2022 to 11-06-2022|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Single Stage (Mains Exam)|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||120|
|No. of Marks||480|
|Time Duration||02 Hours|
|Negative Marking||01 mark|
|Minimum Passing Marks||Unreserved – 40 (forty) percent
SC/ST/Women – 32 (Thirty-two) percent
Extremely Backward Classes – (Schedule-I) – 34 (thirty four) percent
Backward Class Schedule-2 – 36.5 (Thirty Six and a half) percent
Primitive Tribe – 30 (thirty) percent
Exam Pattern of Jharkhand SSC Grade “A” Nurse:
Exam Pattern is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 120 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 480 marks.
- Every question will be of 4 marks each.
- The Time Duration will be 02 Hours.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1 Mark.
- Question Paper will be in Hindi & English Language.
Syllabus of Jharkhand SSC Grade “A” Nurse:
Community Health Nursing
Concept of Health, Community Health practices, Health problems and policies, Health Organization, Role of Health team, Structure of Community, Rural community, Dynamics of Community, Community need
assessment, Community methods & Media, Counseling, Community based Rehabilitation.
- Nutrition: Essential nutrients, Nutritional problems, Nutritional assessment, promotion of Nutrition.
- Human body and Hygiene: The Human Body, Hygiene of the Body, Optimal functioning of the Body.
- Environmental Sanitation – Environmental Sanitation, Safe water, Disposal of Excreta and Waste, Community participation.
- Mental Health – Mental Health, Maladjustment, Mental illness, Old age care.
Primary Health Care
- Infection and Immunization – Concept of Disease, Infection, Immunity and Body defense mechanisms, immunization, Collection of Specimen (Principles & Methods), Disinfection and Sterilization, waste Disposal.
- Communicable Diseases – Introduction to Communicable diseases, Communicable diseases, Care in Communicable diseases, Epidemic Management.
- Community Health Problems – Care of the Sick In the Community, Fever (Vital signs), Respiratory problems (Types & Classification), Aches and Pains (Nursing Management), Digestive problems, Urinary Problems, Cardiovascular problems (Signs & Symptoms), Diseases of the nervous system (Neurological problems, Metabolic diseases, Diseases of Musculo-skeletal system, care of Handicap.
- Primary Medical Care – Types of Drugs, Administration of Drugs, Drugs used in minor ailments, Common Emergency Drugs
- First Aid and Referral – Need for First Aid, Minor Injuries and Ailments, Fractures, Life threatening conditions.
Child Health Nursing
Growth & Development, Nutrition of Infants and Children, Children’s Rights, Care of the sick child, Care of School children, School Health, Care of Adolescents, Care of Adolescent girls
Human Reproductive System, Female Pelvis and Foetal skull, Foetus and Placenta, Normal Pregnancy, Antenatal Care, Normal Labour, Care during Normal labour, Normal puerperium, Care of New-born, High risk New-Born, Safe Mother-hood, High risk Pregnancies, Abnormalities of pregnancy, Abortion, Abnormal childbirth, Abnormal puerperium, Surgical Intervention, Medications used In midwifery, Life cycle approach, Status of women and empowerment, women Heath Problems, RTIs and STIs, HIV/AIDS, Infertility, Population Education, Family welfare.
Health Centre Management
The Sub-centre, Maintenance of Stock, Co-ordination, Implementation of National health programs, Update knowledge.
Qualifying Marks for Jharkhand SSC GANRCE:
- Unreserved – 40 (forty) percent
- SC/ST/Women – 32 (Thirty-two) percent
- Extremely Backward Classes – (Schedule-I) – 34 (thirty four) percent
- Backward Class Schedule-2 – 36.5 (Thirty Six and a half) percent
- Primitive Tribe – 30 (thirty) percent
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobly.in.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of JSSC Nurse Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.