Madras High Court Class IV Exam Syllabus 2022 Madras HC Chobdar Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Madras High Court Various Posts Exam Syllabus 2022 Madras HC Library Attendant Exam Pattern 2022 Madras High Court Selection Process 2022 for Room Boy, Watchman & Book Restorer
Madras High Court Class IV Syllabus 2022
Latest Updated on 25-July-2022 : Madras High Court has Provided the Detailed Syllabus For Class IV / Baliff Post. Candidates can Check Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern From Below…
About Recruitment :
Madras High Court has Announced about the Recruitment of 1412 Posts of Office Assistant & Various Posts. A Large Number of Interested Applicant Filled their Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Conducted From the Date 24.07.2022 & Conducted Till the Date 22.08.2022. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information From the Below Provided Link.
About Madras High Court Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Filled their Application form & now they are waiting for their Exam. The date of Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website of Madras High Court.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Madras High Court Selection Process :
- Common Written Examination,
- Practical Test and
- Oral Test
Madras High Court Written Examination
About Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The written examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type),
- Each Question Will carry 1 Mark.
- The duration will be 60 minutes.
- The written examination will consist of single paper containing:
|A||General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|B||General Tamil||20 Questions|
About Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
General Knowledge – General knowledge including current affairs, basic arithmetic abilities and knowledge in house-keeping, hygiene, food and service, food production, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of guarding house/office etc. The question paper will be only in Tamil.
General Tamil – General Tamil upto 8th standard level of the Tamil Nadu State Government syllabus.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- PART-A : 9 Marks
- PART-B : 6 Marks
Note: The marks obtained in the written examination will be only qualifying in nature and the same will not be counted for determining the final order of selection of the candidates.
Madras High Court Class IV Practical Test
- Practical Test Will be of 70 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be of 21 marks.
- The candidates shortlisted, as per merit, will be called for practical test, to test their knowledge in office maintenance, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, other house-hold duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food and beverage service, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of guarding a house/office etc.
Madras High Court Class IV Oral Test
- Oral Test Will be of 30 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying mark will be 9 marks.
- For Oral Test, the candidates will be shortlisted as per merit based on the marks secured by them in the Practical Test, in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras with reference to the number of vacancies from and out of the qualified candidates in the Practical Test, following the rule of reservation.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobly.in.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Links for Madras High Court Office Assistant Syllabus :
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Common Written Examination,
Practical Test and
The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark (No Negative Mark), in a single paper.
Part-A: General knowledge including current affairs, basic arithmetic abilities and knowledge in house-keeping, hygiene, food and beverage service, food production, traffic signs, traffic rules, office maintenance, office well keeping, office articles / equipments maintenance etc. (The question paper will be only in Tamil).
Part-B: General Tamil