MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Apply Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Entrance Exam Form Now on University’s Official Portal i.e. (http://mdu.ac.in) | Check Entrance Exam Schedule, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Detailed Prospectus for MDU Rohtak Entrance Exam 2022
Fill Online Application to take Admission in MDU Rohtak Courses Wise Entrance Schedule 2022 Given Here Candidates can Apply MDU Entrance Exam Form 2022-23 Released by University Department (@http://mdu.ac.in) Direct Official Link To Apply for MDU Admission Form 2022
MDU Rohtak Admission Form 2022
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 New Update : (23rd July 2022)
As per the latest information, Maharshi Dayanand University has Released Notice Regarding Revised extended date of Admission notice for the Diploma programs in Sign language on University’s Official Portal i.e. (http://mdu.ac.in). Candidates can check detailed information and fill their Application through the direct link given below…
Revised extended date of Admission notice for the Diploma programs in Sign language. – 23 Jul 2022
Extension of Last Date for submission of Online Application Form for 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year and 6 Year Integrated Programs for the session 2022-23 – 21 Jul 2022
Admission Notice for P.G. Programme the Academic Session 2022-23 – 20 Jul 2022
About Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) :-
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a University in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited by NAAC. Established in 1976 and named after the Saint Dayananda Saraswati, the University offers courses in a number of fields of study at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels. Besides offering courses on Campus, MDU is a collegiate university that provides programs through Colleges, Institutes, and Centers throughout the region. MDU Rohtak shares its campus with IIM Rohtak.
Courses Offered by MDU Rohtak :-
- Under Graduate
- Post Graduate
- Professional Courses
Detailed Brief for Maharshi Dayanand University Entrance Exam :-
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak Conducts Entrance Examination for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Professional, Integrated, Diploma & Certificate Courses. MDU sets different Dates and Venues for the Entrance Examination 2022. Which Candidates can easily check through the given below information in our post. Candidates stay connected with University’s Official Website www.mdu.ac.in to check regular updates about Entrance Exams or you can check from here also.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022
|Department of Entrance Examination||Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak|
|Admission Courses||3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Year Integrated Courses|
|Mode of Filling Entrance Application||Online|
|Status of MDU Admission Form 2022||OPEN Now|
|Starting Date of PG MDU Admission 2022||20 July 2022|
|Last Date of PG Application||05 August 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- (General)
Rs. 250/- (SC/DSC/BC)
|3rd/4th/5th/6th Integrated Programs Entrance Date||03 Aug to 04 Aug 2022|
|3rd/4th/5th/6th Integrated Programs Result Declaration Date||08 Aug to 09 Aug 2022|
|Negative Marking||There will be no Negative Marking|
|Marking System||01 Mark for each correct Answer|
Application Fee :-
Processing charges for the Application Form for admission are Rs. 1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 250/– for SC/DSC/BC/Differently Abled candidates (Haryana only). The SC/ST/BC candidates belonging to the States other than Haryana will be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes.
Note :- Candidates may apply for Admission to as many programs as he/she wants. Separate Application Form for Admission to each additional program shall be required to be filled after paying Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/-for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) per program.
Payment Mode :-
Through Debit Card and Net Banking.
How To Apply for MDU Rohtak Admission :-
- A Candidate must apply online through the website www.mdu.ac.in->Admission->Online Application form.
- Candidate must create login account for the registration process.
- Username & Password assigned should be kept confidential and safe.
- In the Admission Registration Form,details such as address, mobile no., landline no., and e-mail address etc.must be entered carefully. Filling of asterik (*) marked fields is mandatory. The application cannot be submitted unless the mandatory fields are filled. The University will use information given by the applicant to contact the applicant for any further communication. If Mobile no. or e-mail address is incorrect or belongs to someone else,the candidate shall not be able to receive any communication from the University. The University in no way shall be responsible for any lapse occurring on account of incorrect information provided by the candidate.
- A message containing login credentials of the candidate shall be sent on candidate’s mobile and e-mail address confirming registration for admission.
- The candidate should select the appropriate program from the drop down menu of “Program Groups”. Subsequently within the “Program Groups” the candidate will select the required Program from the drop down menu of “Program”.
- A Candidate must select relevant weightage (if applicable) as per eligibility & upload related document for verification.
- Payment option will not be available without uploading photo, signature and left thumb impression, along with other documents in the required size and format.
- The candidate can apply for additional Programs through the “Add Program” button from the applying page.
- Before making payment, a print/view of unpaid fee application form may be taken to check & confirm all the details filled in. No changes will be permissible once the fee has been paid.
- The candidate is required to select the Program of his/her choice and pay fee by clicking on “Make Payment” for the opted Program.The Candidate should ensure that the payment has been made timely. Applications without fee shall not be entertained and would be summarily rejected.
- After fee confirmation, Login to account and click on “Download Application Form” option on the “Home” page to take a print of application form and retain it for record. If Fee is not confirmed within 2-3 days, please contact the University.
- Information about fee confirmation, application form etc. will be available on the candidate’s login page itself.
For Online Registration/Technical Help : 01262-293232
DDE Building, Near Gate No. 1, MDU, Rohtak (for technical assistance).
For general information about Admission/Prospectus : 01262-293114
Important Links for MDU Rohtak Admission 2022
Candidates Can Leave Their Comment in the Comment Box Regarding Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Admission Form 2022-23. We will make a full try to Answer your Relative Query. www.jobly.in.in
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
MDU has released Online Admission form 2022 for 03, 04, 05, 06 Year Integrated Courses. Candidates can fill their Form by visiting University’s Official Website or they can also fill through the direct link provided above in our post.
Step – 1. First, visit on University’s Official Website i.e. (http://mdu.ac.in)
Step – 2. Scroll down the page and place your cursor on “Admissions” section to find “Online Admissions” option.
Step – 3. Then click on “Online Admissions” option.
Step – 4. After that click on “New UTD/CPAS Admissions 2022-23” if you doing first time registration.
Step – 5. Then select Campus as per your choice.
Step – 5. Select your courses which you want to apply for and click on “Click here to Apply” option.
Step – 5. Enter your required details and make the payment.
Step – 6. Submit your request and take the print out of your Form.
No, you can only pay your Form fee through online by Debit Card and Net Banking.