MP PNST Result 2022 will be Declare Soon Download MP PNST Score Card 2022 Check Madhya Pradesh PNST Merit List Releasing Date 2022 Check Cut Off Marks for MP PNST 2022 How to Check MP PNST Selected Candidates List / Qualified Candidates List 2022 Check MP PNST Written Exam Selected Candidates List
MP PNST Result 2022
Latest Update Dated 14.10.2022 :- MP Vyapam will soon Release the Result of Pre-Nursing Selection Test-2021… Candidates Stay Connected with us for the Latest Updates….
About MP Vyapam PNST:
Vyapam (VYAVSAYIK PAREEKSHA MANDAL) is the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh, has Recently Announce about the Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form For the Entrance Exam. Application Submission Process is Started from 06 September 2022 & Conducted Till 25 September 2022.
|Origination Name||MP Vyapam|
|Name of Exam||Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2021|
|No. of Seats||810 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||17 October & 18 October 2022|
|Application Submission Start Date||06 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 September 2022|
About MP Vyapam PNST Exam :
MP Vyapam has successfully conducted the Pre-Nursing Selection Test on 17.10.2022 & 18.10.2022 for the Selection of the Candidates on 810 seats. This Exam was of Objective Type & the Questions in this Exam were in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs). Total Number of Questions in this Exam was 150 & the Maximum Marks for this Exam was 150. Each Question was of 1 Mark. Time allocated for this exam was of 2 hours. There was no Negative marking for attempting the wrong answers.
MP Vyapam PNST Selection Process :
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Pre-Nursing Selection Test will be Done on the Basis Of Written Examination.
About MP PNST Exam Result :
Candidates who applied for the Exam of Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) in MP Vyapam gave their Exam successfully on 17 October & 18 October 2022 and now all the candidates are waiting for the Results. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though the result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of MP Vyapam. Candidates can download their Results from the official website of MP Vyapam or they can download the same form the link given below.
- For Unreserved Category : 45%
- For Reserved Category : 40%
|Department Name||MP Vyapam|
|Post Name||Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2021|
|Exam Date||17 & 18 October 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||–/–/2022|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
How to Download Result MP PNST Result :
Candidates Can Download Madhya Pradesh PNST Written Exam Result By Following these Given Steps Below;
- Candidates visit the official website of MP Vyapam.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
Download MP PNST Written Exam Result 2022 : Available Soon
Necessary Documents At The Time Of Admission:
- Mark sheet of 10+2 & 10th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Candidates may bring their cast certificate at the time of admission.
- Fitness Certificate through any state Medical Board.
- GNTST Rank Card.
- Photo Copy Of Admit Card.
Final words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website and visit this page. Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobly.in.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Result.
Important Link Area for MP PNST Result :
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It Will be Declare Soon.
1. Candidates visit the official website of MP Vyapam.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Result Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Result for future references.
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website. Validity of reserve list is clearly mentioned. No query in this regard shall be entertained.