MP Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2023 MP Vyapam Group 4 Admit Card 2023 MP Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2023 MPPEB Steno Typist Exam Admit Card Madhya Pradesh Clerk DEO Exam Date Hall Ticket Call Letter Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Assistant Group 4 Written Exam Dates
MP Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2023
Latest Updated On 31.01.2023 : MP Vyapam Assistant Group 4 Exam Will be Conducted From 05-08-2023… The Admit Card will be Released Soon on their Official website… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
|Name Of Recruitment Post :||MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment Posts|
|Advertisement Date :||13-December-2022|
|Application Schedule||06-03-2023 (Monday) To 20-03-2023 by 11:59pm|
|Last Date Of Application Fee Submission :||20-03-2023|
|Tentative (Online) Exam Date :||Start From 05-08-2023|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||07 – 10 Days Prior To The Exam date|
|Official Advertisement :||Download Advertisement PDF|
About MP Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 :-
MPPEB is Conducting “Combined Group-4, Asstt. Grade-3, Stenographer, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator & I.T. Operator Recruitment Test-2023“. MP Vyapam will conduct a written test for these posts under the selection process. So, the Exam Date will be Held From 05-08-2023.
|MP Vyapam Group 4 Exam Date||From 05-08-2023|
Aspirants going to appear in this exam must have an admit card. They need to download their admit card and also carry print out to the exam center. Candidates can download their Admit Card either with the help of steps given below or direct link.
How to Download MP Vyapam Group 4 Admit Card :-
- First of all you need to visit the website of MP Vyapam i.e. https://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Furthermore, seek and go to option of ‘Test Admit Card’.
- So, now you will see the option of ‘Combined Group 4 Recruitment Test 2023’.
- You need to fill ‘Online Application No.’ and ‘DOB’ also.
- Consequently, your admit card will appear in front of your eyes.
- You can either save or take a printout of it.
About MP Vyapam Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for Assistant Grade III & Other Posts will be as follows:-
- There will be a Single Composite Paper of Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam will be of Online Written Type
- The Exam comprises of Total 100 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
- There will be no Negative Marking in the Written Exam.
Important Link Area
Candidates can drop their Valuable comments & Queries in the Comment box given below, regarding this query. Our Team will be revert back to all your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. Candidates visit the official website of MPPEB.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on Screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of MPPEB.
Written Exam Will be Conducted From 05-08-2023