NIELIT Delhi Technical Assistant Syllabus 2022 NIELIT Delhi has released the Various Posts Syllabus pdf Here you can check NIELIT Delhi Sr. Technical Assistant Exam Pattern & NIELIT Delhi S&T Category & Non-S&T Category Selection Process
NIELIT Delhi Technical Assistant Syllabus 2022
Advertisement Number: “A-12/7/2022-Administrator”
Hello Aspirants, NIELIT Delhi has Announced the 66 vacancies of Various Posts. All of you who applied in these Vacancy are now waiting for the Syllabus. Here in this Article we will discuss about the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of NIELIT Delhi Various Posts. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information About Syllabus from Below.
Brief of NIELIT Delhi Technical Assistant Syllabus
|Department Name||NIELIT Delhi|
|Name of Posts||Technical Assistant & Various Others|
|No. of Vacancy||66 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||20.06.2022 at 11.30 A.M to 19.07.2022 at 5.30 P.M|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Interview which may / may not be preceded by written test, depending upon the number of applications received.
Written test (Objective type) only.
Written test (Objective type) to be followed by skill test in Typing.
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||Not Provided|
|No. of Marks||Not Provided|
|Time Duration||Not Provided|
|Negative Marking||1/4 marks|
|Minimum Passing Marks||Not Provided|
Written Test of NIELIT Delhi Various Posts
Exam Pattern of NIELIT Delhi Various Posts:
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- No. of Questions Will be Announce Later.
- Maximum Will be Announce Later.
- Time Duration of Exam Will be Announce Later.
- There will be negative marking of @1/4 marks for each wrong answer in the OMR based Written Examination.
Exam Syllabus of NIELIT Delhi Various Posts:
The question paper for the written test (if applicable) will be based on the following:
- Aptitude (Quantitative & Reasoning)
- Domain Knowledge related to the qualification of the post
Note: The Syllabi for all the notified posts shall be available at https://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in/
Skill Test of NIELIT Delhi Various Posts
Separate skill test in Short Hand shall be conducted for the position of Stenographers and in Typing for Junior Assistant. The skill test will be a qualifying Test.
- Junior Assistant – minimum typing speed required to qualify skill test is 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Stenographer – minimum shorthand speed to qualify skill test is 100/80 wpm in English /Hindi.
The passing percentage for the written exam will be 50% for candidates falling under General Category and 45% for candidates falling under Reserved Category.
Note: For the posts where the skill test is involved, the candidates shall be called for Skill Test preferably in the ratio of 1:5.
Interview of NIELIT Delhi Various Posts
- Interview which may / may not be preceded by written test depending upon the number of applications received for the post(s) at level 10 and above.
- The written test, if held, for the post(s) at level 10 and above will be for short listing the candidates for interview. Only Shortlisted candidates based on Scrutiny or performance in written examination, if held, will be called for Interview in the ratio given Below.
- The self-attested copies of testimonials uploaded by the candidates along with their applications, shall be verified with reference to the eligibility criteria, only if a candidate is found successful (for being invited for Interview, if applicable) after the Written Examination.
- When the candidates come for attending the interviews in response to the ‘Interview Call Letter’ issued by NIELIT, they will have to provide a self attested copy of the testimonials and show the originals of the same. The candidates, who do not show the originals or are not having self attested copies of essential testimonials, will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Such candidates will not have any right for his candidature for interview.
Merely meeting the qualifications prescribed for the post and qualifying the written test, if held, will not make a candidate eligible to be called for interview/ selection.
Only the shortlisted candidates based on the reservation policy (wherever applicable) will be called for interview preferably in the following ratio :-
- Against 01 vacant post – 08 candidates will be invited for interview
- Against 02 vacant posts – 10 candidates will be invited for interview
- Against 03 vacant posts – 15 candidates will be invited for interview
- Against 04 & above vacant posts – 04 times the no. of posts will be invited for interview
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobly.in.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for NIELIT Delhi Technical Assistant Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.