OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2022 Is Released Now You can Download OSSSC Group C PSM / PET & Document Verification Hall Ticket 2022 By Link Given Below OSSSC Has Released Group C Call Letter Releasing Date 2022 By Official Website Of OSSSC
OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2022
Notification No. IIE- 121/2021-958(C)/OSSSC
Latest Updated On 10.06.2022 : OSSSC Group C PSM / PET & Document Verification Exam Date Will Be Info. Soon…Keep visiting This Post For Further Alerts….
Download OSSSC Group C PSM / PET & Document Verification Admit Card 2022: Available Soon
About OSSSC Group C Recruitment :-
OSSSC has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Group C. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 2841 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 01.10.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 21.10.2021.
Check the other details regarding the Admit Card from below.
|Origination Name||Odisha Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Group C Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||2841 Posts|
|Written Exam Date||30 January 2022|
|PSM / PET & Document Verification Exam Date||Info. Later On|
Selection Process Of OSSSC Group C :
- Written Exam.
- PSM / PET & Document Verification
OSSSC Group C Exam :
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Has conducted the Written Exam for the Posts of Group C Posts On 30 January 2022.
The PSM / PET & Document Verification Schedule Will Be Provided Soon.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates form the Official website of Odisha SSC, or they can check the same details from below.
Date of PSM / PET & Document Verification Exam : Info. later On
Date of Written Exam : 30 January 2022
About Admit Card :
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Group C in OSSSC are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (OSSSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Odisha SSSC. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of OSSSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Odisha Sub – Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various posts of Group C|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download OSSSC Group C Admit Card :
- Visit the official website of OSSSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There will be One Paper Only.
- Total No. of Questions in this Exam will be 180 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 180 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 3 hours.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobly.in.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for OSSSC Group C Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :
1. Candidates visit the official website of OSSSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of OSSSC.
30 January 2022
Admit Card Was Available from January 2022.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.