PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2022 Punjab SSSB has Announced the Legal Clerk Vacancy Candidates Can Check Steps of How to Apply for Punjab Legal Clerk Job Vacancy for 355 Posts Here we are sharing the PSSSB Legal Clerk Apply Online Link against Advertisement no. 02/2022
PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 02/2022
Latest Updated On 08.09.2022: PSSSB Has Extended the Online Application Last Date for the Vacancy of Legal Clerk. Total Posts Are Also Increased From 278 To 355….Check More Details from Below……….
PSSSB Legal Clerk Revised Vacancy & Application Date Notice 2022
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online application for recruitment to the 355 Posts of Legal Clerk. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Legal Clerk|
|No. of Vacancy||355 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||15.05.2022 to 15.09.2022|
Details of PSSSB Legal Clerk Vacancy:
Legal Clerk – 355 Posts
Age Limit of Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab Government. The date on 01.01.2022 should be as under:-
- The General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 will be subject to periodic amendments. This age limit will be deemed to have been met if the remaining age after service in the Army has been reduced to * 3 years * after the reduction in their age.
- The maximum age limit for Diwang candidates residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years from the upper age limit.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Pay Scale of Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
Rs. 19900 (Level 2)
Education Qualification of Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
As per Punjab Civil Secretariat (State Service Class III) First Amendment ) Rules, 2020 dated 27/11/2020:-
- Should be a Law Graduate from a recognized university or institution;
- Qualifies a competitive test to be held by the recruiting authority; and
- Qualifies a test in Punjabi and English typing to be held by the recruiting authority at the speed of thirty words per minute or at such speed as may be 4 specified by the Punjab Government from time to time and other conditions applicable as per the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994, as amended from time to time.
- Possesses atleast one hundred and twenty hours couse with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified
Posses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Application Fee of Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment for Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan.
How to Apply for Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of PSSSB.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process of Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk:
Important Dates for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment:
|Notification Releasing Date||15.05.2022|
|Starting date for online application||15.05.2022|
|Last date to apply online||12.09.2022 (05:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee||15.09.2002|
Important Link Area for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ of PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment:
Visit the Official Website of PSSSB.
Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
Now Click on Application form.
Now Fill the Registration Form.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Online Application Process Is Started from 15 May 2022.