Punjab National Bank Recruitment for 100 Manager Security Vacancy.
|PNB Recruitment for 100 Manager Security Vacancy: – Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released its notification for recruitment of 100 Manager security post. If you want to make a career with the PNB Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Punjab National Bank (PNB).|
|Total posts:||100 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation & Experience.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.50/- for SC/ST/ All Female candidates.|
|Last date:||13 February 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.48,170/- to 69,810/- per month + Other.|
|Job Location:||New Delhi.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of PNB Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 100 Posts.
Name of post: – Manager Security.
1) SC – 15 Posts.
2) ST – 08 Posts.
3) OBC – 27 Posts.
4) EWS – 10 Posts.
5) General – 40 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Recruitment: –
Age Relaxation: –
|(i)||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|(iii)||All persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89||5 Years|
|(iv)||Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||3 Years|
|(v)||Ex-Servicemen||3 years plus period of service in armed forces. The age including all relaxations of age||must not exceed 40 years|
Application fee: – (Non-Refundable)
- For SC/ST women candidates (irrespective of category), there is no application fee but postage charges of 50/- to be paid.
- For all others, the application fee is 500/-.
Procedure for Depositing Fee: – The application fee has to be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download the Cash voucher, in duplicate, from our website www.pnbindia.in link
After payment, the candidate must obtain his copy of the cash voucher from the cashier at the branch and ensure that the transaction ID generated is entered in the cash voucher by the Cashier.
Selection Process: –
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview. An Essay /Letter drafting test will be conducted as part of interview to judge drafting skills of the candidates. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office plot no 4, Sector 10, Dwarka , New Delhi – 110075 from 27 January 2021 to 13 February 2021.
Important dates for PNB Vacancy: –
- Starting date for offline application – 27 January 2021.
- Last date for offline application – 13 February 2021.
- Last date for payment of fee – 13 February 2021.
- Last date for receipt of application with all enclosures at out office (only by speed/registered post) – 15 February 2021.
Official Notification for PNB Vacancy: –
About PNB Recruitment.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi. Founded in 1894, the bank has over 6,300 branches and over 7,900 ATMs across 764 cities.