Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2023 will be Available Soon Document Verification How to Download DV Admit Card Of Rajasthan SSSB Community Health Officer राजस्थान राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी का एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें Rajasthan CHO Document Verification Date & Venue
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2023
Advt. No. 11/2022
Latest Updated On 10/02/2023: RSMSSB will soon Release the Admit Card For Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment Examination 2023. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Rajasthan CHO Recruitment :-
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill 3531 Posts Of Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment. The Online Application Will Be Started From 08 November 2022 to 07 December 2022.
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Posts||3531 Posts|
|Selection Process||(1) Written Exam
|Online Application Dates||08 November 2022 To 07 December 2022|
|Exam Date||— February 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available From 07-10 Days Before Examination|
Rajasthan CHO Selection Process :-
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment will be Done On the Basis of these Following Selection Criteria Below;
- Written Examination.
About RSMSSB CHO Exam :–
Candidates who applied online are now waiting for their examination dates. Examination date is not declared yet, but soon it will be notified on the official website of the Rajasthan SSSB. This exam will be Written in nature.
RSMSSB Rajasthan CHO Exam Date : In the Month Of February 2023
Date of Rajasthan CHO Document Verification : Announce Later
About Rajasthan CHO Admit Card :-
All the Candidates are advised to Download there Admit Card before appearing in the Examination. Without no having the Admit Card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the Written Exam. The Admit Card will be available only on the official website of Rajasthan sso Portal. We will also provide the Exam Admit Card on this Page so the Candidates can Download there Admit Card Easily without visiting to Any Other Website.
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022:-
- Candidate will use the credentials of SSO login on https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin/ to fill the application form for a desired recruitment.
- After successful login SSO dashboard will open.
- User will select Recruitment Portal from SSO Dashboard to download admit card.
- Candidate/Applicant will click on Get Admit Card link.
- Candidate/Applicant will be redirected to Admit Card Section.
- Candidate/ Applicant will click on Get Admit Card button
- On Click of link Admit card will get open.
- Candidate can Print the admit card from given option for future references.
राजस्थान एनएचएम सीएचओ एडमिट कार्ड 2022 कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का ऑप्शन मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भों के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करें और प्रिंट करें।
How to download admit card(ई-प्रवेश पत्र के संबंध में।)
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Written Objective Type (Screening Test).
- Syllabus will be Based on Bridge Course.
Things Mentioned on the Rajasthan CHO Admit Card:-
The things mentioned on the PWB Clerk Admit card are mentioned below:-
- Official Email Id
- Roll Number, Ticket Number
- User ID, Password
- Opted for Scribe
- Exam Date• Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Name
- Sex, Date of Birth
- Official Website
- Helpline Number
- Category, Address
- Examination Venue
- Land Mark, Paper’s Schedule
- Some Special Instructions
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobly.in.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc. through our website.
Important Links for Rajasthan CHO Admit Card:
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Rajasthan CHO Written Exam will be Conduct in the Month Of February 2023.
1. Candidates visit the official website.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card Will be Available From 07-10 Day Before Examination.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.