RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2022 Check RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus and Exam structure 2022 – 2023 Rajasthan RSMSSB Librarian Exam Pattern 2022 for Advt. No. 06/2022 RSMSSB Librarian Selection Process How to Prepare for RSMSSB Librarian
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No: 06/2022
About RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently announce about the Recruitment of 450 Posts of Librarian. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application is Started from 26.05.2022 & the Last date For Submitting Online Application Form is 24.06.2022. Here the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link……
About Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Exam :-
All the Candidates filled there Online Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted on September 2022. The Exam will be Written Type. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
As we know, Exam levels are being increasingly evident. Hence, candidate, should do better preparation for qualifying the exam. Here We are providing the prescribed pattern of RSMSSB exam with detailed syllabus.
Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Exam Pattern:-
The Exam Paper will have two Parts. More Information is as follows.
|Part A – General Knowledge||100|
|Part B -Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer||200|
- The Question Paper will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The Exam will have total 300 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Exam is 40%. Those candidates who can not get the minimum marks will not be qualified.
- Time duration for the Exam is 03:00 hours.
- There is also negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
RRajasthan Librarian Grade III Exam Syllabus:-
RSMSSB Librarian Exam Syllabus as follows :-
Part A :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement,and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Part B:– Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer
Foundation of Library and Information Science
Concept of library, information and society, Information society, Library as a social institution, Types of libraries: Academic, Special and Public, National library of India, Five laws of library science and their implications, Concept of information literacy, Library movement in India, Library legislation, Library acts in India, Intellectual property rights and law, Censorship, Extension activities and public relation work, Role and activities of I.L.A., IFLA and UNESCO and RRRLF, Library resource sharing.
Library Classification and Cataloguing
Definition, need, purpose and function, Notation: Types and qualities, Main features of Colon Classification and Dewey Decimal Classification Schemes, Principles of helpful sequence, General aspects of common isolates/standard sub-divisions, Devices used in C.C. and D.D.C., Steps in practical classification, Library Cataloguing: Definition, need, purpose and function, History of Classified Catalogue Code and Anglo American Cataloguing Rules, Kinds of entries: Main entry and added entries of Classified Catalogue Code, Kind of catalogue: Classified and dictionary, Physical and inner forms of catalogue, Subject cataloguing and chain procedure, OPAC.
Library Organisation and Management
General and scientific principles of management and their implication to library administration, Function of administration, Sections of a library: Acquisition section-Book selection, procedure and accessioning, Technical processing section (Classification and Cataloguing of books), Periodical section, Circulation section: Newark and Browne, Maintenance: Open access system, care and repair (binding)of books and journals, Stock rectification and verification, Library display, Library rules, Library statistics, Budgeting.
Reference Service and Information Sources
Reference and information Services: Need and purpose, Ready reference service, Long range reference service, Initiation, Reference service in School and public library, Organisation of reference department, Qualities of a reference librarian, CAS and SDI, Information Sources: Need and types: Primary, secondary and tertiary.
Basics of Computer
Introduction to computer-Characteristics, use, and types of computers, Computer generations, and computer architecture: Hardware, input and output devices, Software: Need, purpose and types, Operating system, Library software: Proprietary, Open source software, Role of library automation, Use of Internet in libraries, Electronic Resources: e-Books, e-Journals, databases
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to stay connected with our website and RSMSSB’s website for more updates of RSMSSB Exam Date and Admit Card. Candidates Keep visiting this page and our website www. jobly.in.in for latest update of the exam.
Important Link Area of RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus:-
Candidate can write their question related to the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the comment box. We will try to assist you with best of our knowledge..