SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Card 2023 For Mains Exam Will be Available Soon Download SBI Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2023 SBI will soon Release Junior Associate (Clerk) Pre & Mains Exam Admit Card / Call Letter 2023 Here You can Check SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card Releasing Date 2023 When will be Conduct SBI Clerk Exam 2023 Check SBI Jr. Associate Admit Card Status 2023 Check SBI JA Pre Examination Date 2023
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023
Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2022-23/15
Latest Updated On 03.01.2023 : SBI Will Soon Release the Admit Card for Clerk Mains Examination 2022… Candidates Will Be Able To Download Admit Card By Below link..
|Event||Exam Date||Admit Card Link|
|SBI Jr. Associate / Clerk Mains Admit card||January 2023||Available Soon|
About SBI Clerk Recruitment :
State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 5486 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 27.09.2022 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 07-09-2022. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||5486 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam
Language Proficiency Test
|Preliminary Exam Exam Date||November 2022|
|Mains Exam Exam Date||January 2023|
|Application Submission Start Date||07-09-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-09-2022|
About SBI Junior Associate Exam :
All the Candidates Who Filled the Application Form are Waiting for the Pre Exam. Soon the Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2022 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively In January 2023. Selected Candidates In Pre Exam Will be Called for the Main Exam In January 2023. The Exam Will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
|Name of Event||Dates|
|Pre Exam||November 2022|
|Pre Exam Call Letter Releasing Date||November 2023|
|Mains Exam||January 2023|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Releasing Date||January 2023|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Status||Available Soon|
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Cards :
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (SBI in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards Will release Soon on the official website of SBI. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of SBI or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Releasing Date||January 2023|
|Mains Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of SBI https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Then Candidates Must Find the Link to Download Admit Card.
- Candidates should have Registration Number, Date of Birth & Password provided at the time of registration.
- Now Download the Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card for future references.
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for Pre and Mains Exam is as follows :
SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Note : Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
SBI Clerk Main Examination :
- This written test will also be objective type and online.
- There will be composite paper carrying 190 questions of total 200 marks.
- The composite duration of test will be 02:40 hours (160 minutes).
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Note – There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The Question Paper will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
Final Words :
Candidates can Bookmark our Page (https://www.jobly.in.in) to get the latest Alerts regarding the Any kind of Exam, Syllabus and other Relate Information.
Important Links For SBI Clerk Admit Card:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of SBI.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of SBI.
Pre Exam – November 2022 (Tentatively).
Mains Exam – January 2023.
SBI Clerk Admit Card Will be Released Soon.