SBI Clerk Syllabus 2022 has Released the Details Syllabus SBI Junior Associate Exam Pattern 2022 State Bank Of India Clerk Syllabus Exam Pattern 2022 SBI Online Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 SBI Clerk Pre Exam Syllabus 2022 Check SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2022 SBI Clerk Pre Written Exam Syllabus 2022 wise SBI Clerk 2022 How to Prepare for SBI Clerk 2022
SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2022-23/15
Latest Updated On 06-09-2022 : SBI has Provided the Details Syllabus for Junior Associate Examination 2022. Candidates can Check Detailed Syllabus and Latest Exam Pattern From Below…
About SBI Associate Recruitment :
State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 5190 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 07-09-2022 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 27-09-2022. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||5190 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam
Language Proficiency Test
|Preliminary Exam Tentative Date||November 2022|
|Mains Exam Tentative Date||December 2022/January 2023|
|Application Submission Start Date||07-09-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-09-2022|
About SBI Junior Associate Exam :
All the Candidates Who Filled the Application Form are Waiting for the Pre Exam. Soon the Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of November, 2022 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on December 2022/January 2023. Selected Candidates In Pre Exam Will be Called for the Main Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
We know that candidates are applying in huge numbers for their dream job in SBI. So, obviously this competition is going to be a battle type for them. A minor slip-up may cause failure in this battle or competition. So, lets perceive the terms selection procedure, scheme and syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam 2022 from this article.
SBI Junior Associate Selection Process :
- Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II : Main Examination
- Phase-III : Test Of Specified Opted Local Language (If Required)
Phase-III : Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk :
Exam Pattern for Pre and Mains Exam is as follows :
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Note : Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Main Examination :
- This written test will also be objective type and online.
- There will be composite paper carrying 190 questions of total 200 marks.
- The composite duration of test will be 02:40 hours (160 minutes).
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Note – There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The Question Paper will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
Exam Syllabus for SBI Junior Associate :
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination :-
In The Preliminary Examination There Are Only 3 Sections English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. So We Request All The Candidates To Focus On Only These Three Subjects And Practice As Much As You Can. Here We Are Providing You Detailed Syllabus For SBI Clerk 2022.
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability : In This Section The Main Thing You Need To Remember Is Maintaining Good Speed Through The 20 Minutes As You Know That There Will Be Separate Timing Is Given And The Number Of Question Is 35. So You Have To Solve Every Question In Consistent Speed. The Chapters From Which Question Can Be Asked Is Given Below :
- Data Interpretation (Weightage – 5Q) : Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series (Weightage – 5Q) : Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Miscellaneous Questions (Weightage – 15Q) : Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation (Weightage – 10Q) : BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices Etc.
Reasoning Ability : In This Section All Applicants Need To Focus On Accuracy And Timing. We Advise All The Applicants Do Not Start With The Puzzles As It Can Take More Tim Always Start With The Separate Questions You Can Check The Chapters Given Below :
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements (Weightage – 8Q To 10Q)
- Direction Sense (Weightage – 3Q)
- Blood Relation (Weightage – 2Q)
- Syllogism (Weightage – 5Q)
- Order & Ranking (Weightage – 3Q)
- Coding And Decoding (Weightage – 5Q)
- Inequalities (Weightage – 2Q)
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series (Weightage – 5Q)
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary. In This Section You Can Score More Marks Than Any Other Section As It Gives You 20 Minutes And This Time Is Very Good. You Can Check Chapters Given Below :
- Reading Comprehension (Weightage – 10Q)
- Fill In The Blanks (Weightage – 5Q)
- Para Jumbles (Weightage – 5Q)/ Cloze Test (Weightage – 5Q)
- Error Spotting (Weightage – 5Q)
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction (Weightage – 5Q)
Mains Examination :
In The Main Examination The Chapter For Preliminary Examination Is Same In Math, Reasoning And English But The Weightage Will Be Changed. And Computer Aptitude Will Be Merged With Reasoning Section. Topics For The General/Financial Awareness And Computer Aptitude Is Provided Given Below :
General/Financial Awareness :-
In This Section All Applicants Should Read Daily Current Affair. And Also Give Time To Static General Awareness Because Question Will Be Asked In This Section From Both Topics. You Can Check Chapters From Given Below List :
- Banking Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes And Policies
- Current Affairs & Static Awareness
- Normal World Current Affairs
- Sports And Games Related News
- Awards (National & International)
- National And International Festivals
- Folk And Classical Dance
- Countries And Their Capitals
Computer Aptitude :- The Pattern Has Been Changed Now, Traditionally Banks Asked Students About Computer Awareness But Now A Days The Questions Will Be Asked Are Related To The Binary Number Conversion. SBI Can Ask You The Conversion Of Binary Number To Decimal & Vice-Varsa.
Final Words :
Candidates can Bookmark our Page (https://www.jobly.in.in) to get the latest Alerts regarding the Any kind of Exam, Syllabus and other Relate Information.
Important Link Area for SBI Junior Associate Syllabus :
!! All the Best !!
If any candidate still have some doubts or queries regarding SBI Clerk Syllabus 2022. So they can drop their respective comments in the comment box given at below.
FAQ’s for SBI Junior Associate Syllabus :
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
Phase-II : Main Examination
Phase-III : Test Of Specified Opted Local Language (If Required)
This will be of Objective type.
This will be conducted online.
Time durations for this Exam will be of 160 minutes.
There will be 190 Questions.
Maximum marks for this Exam will be 200.
Detailed Exam Syllabus for this Posts is already mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
This will be of Objective type.
This will be conducted online.
Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
Time durations for this Exam will be of 60 minutes.
There will be 100 Questions.
Maximum marks for this Exam will be 100.
Detailed Exam Syllabus in mentioned above, you can check the same from above.