SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Download Call Letter for SBI Probationary Officers 2022 Releasing Date of State Bank of India PO Hall Ticket 2022 Exam Date for SBI Probationary Officers 2022 Check Status for SBI PO Admit Card 2022 SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Date 2022 SBI PO Pre Exam Date
SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Latest Updated On 23.09.2022: SBI Will Soon Release the PO Preliminary Exam Admit Card… Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below….
About Recruitment :-
State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Recently Announced the 1673 vacancies for the Probationary Officer (PO). All those Candidates Who wish to be a part of SBI filled their Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Started From the Date 22.09.2022 & Conducted Till the Date 12.10.2022. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
|Origination Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|No. of Vacancy||1673 vacancies|
|Selection Process||Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase-II: Main Examination
Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
|Phase I Exam Date
Phase-II Exam Date
|17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
January 2023 / February 2023
February / March 2023
|Application Submission Date||22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022|
Selection Process :-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
About Exam :–
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Probationary Officers (POs) were waiting for the Exam Dates. So, there is a good news for all those Candidates who were waiting for the Exam Dates, that the Exam Dates are released for Probationary Officers (POs). Exam for the Posts of Probationary Officers (POs) will be held on 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022.
Date of Exam : 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
Mains Exam Date – January 2023 / February 2023
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (SBI in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of State Bank of India . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of State Bank of India or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download SBI PO Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of SBI.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card 2022: Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Preliminary Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
- This will be of Qualifying Nature.
- The Exam consists of Total 100 Marks & Consists of 100 Questions.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
|1||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobly.in.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for SBI PO Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of State Bank of India.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of State Bank of India.
Exam Date Is 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
Admit Card Will Be Available From 1st /2nd week December 2022 onwards.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.