SSB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 150 Constable Vacancies in SSB Recruitment 2019 Across India. New recruitment 2019 notification ssb.nic.in published for the post Constable in SSB Recruitment 2019.
SSB Recruitment 2019 Constable Vacancy Details :
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2019|
SSB Recruitment 2019 Constable Qualification Details :
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board/ institute
SSB Recruitment 2019 Constable Age Details :
SSB Recruitment 2019 Constable Application Fee Details :
Other Qualification Details:
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up 150 vacancies for Non-Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group-“C” under Sports Quota in Sashastra Seema Bal, Government Of India, Ministry of Home Affairs.
SSB Recruitment 2019 Constable Salary Details :
Salary : The post will carry Pay Matrix Rs.21700-69100/- as per 7th CPC and other allowances as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/ instructions. The selected candidates for the post of CT(GD) under Sports Quota will be governed under Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension System).
SSB Recruitment 2019 Constable Other Details :
1. Name of sports: Football, Basketball, Hockey , Shooting (Sports), Archery, Athletics, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Boxing, Judo ,Weight Lifting, Boxing Cycling, Equestrian, Badminton, Taekwondo (Kyurugi),Swimming (Aquatics)
2. Sports Qualification: Players who have participated in any recognized International events representing the country since 01.01.2017 Or Players participated in last Olympic Games, World Cups and Asian Games Or Players who have won Medal in recognized National Level sports tournament since 01.01.2017 to last date of receipt of application i.e. 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
2. Checking Of Sports Achievements And Field Trial
a. Checking Of Sports Achievements
b. Field Trial
3. Physical Standard Test
4. Medical Examination
5. Appeal Against Findings Of Dme
How to Apply
1. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and detailed advertisement available in Employment Newspaper/ on SSB Recruitment website www.ssbrectt.gov.in carefully before applying for the post.
2. The closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date o f publication of this advertisement in Employment News except for the Remote Areas. The last date for receipt of applications for Remote Areas (i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District Of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Union territory of Lakshadweep) will be 37 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, but it will not affect the cut off date for determining the eligibility criteria i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of this advertiserfient in Employment News.
SSB Recruitment 2019 Official notification Download
SSB Recruitment 2019 Online Apply
Documents need to Upload
Upload Photo – The candidate will have to upload his/ her passport size coloured photograph in JPG format which must be less than 50 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 120 pixel widths by 150 pixels height.
Upload signature – The candidate will have to upload his/ her signature in JPG format which must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
Uploading of documents – The candidate will have to upload his/her documents as required to complete the application form in PDF format which must be less than 100 kb and gæater than 50 kb.