SSC JHT Syllabus 2022 Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Junior Translator Pradhyapak Exam Syllabus 2022 SSC JHT Paper I and Paper II Syllabus Pattern 2022 Check selection procedure for Translator Exam SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2022 SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhayapak Examination 2022
SSC JHT Syllabus 2022
SSC JHT Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will organize Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2022 . All the Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form for these Posts. The Application Submission Process is Started From the Date 20/07/2022 & Conducted Till the Date 04/08/2022. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
SSC JHT Exam Date:
The examination will consist of two papers. SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) on the Date 01 October 2022 for the following Posts in various Departments and Paper-II will be notified later……..
A) Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
(B) Junior Translator in Ministry of Railway (Railway Board)
(C) Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
(D) Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
(E) Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices
(F) Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT (G) Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI). Information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam pattern and detailed syllabus 2022 is given here.
(G) Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
SSC JHT Selection Process :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II) only. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern:-
The written exam will consist of two papers.
The examination will consist of two papers. Detailed information is given below:-
Mode of Paper
|Subject||No. of Questions/ Marks||Total Time Duration for Normal candidates||Total Time Duration for Visually handicapped Candidates|
|Paper-1 (Objective)||Computer Based Mode||
|2 Hours||2 Hours 40 minutes|
|Paper-2 (Conventional)||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||200||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 minutes|
NOTE : There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type-Multiple choice questions only. Paper-II shall be evaluated in respect of only those candidates, who attain the minimum qualifying standard in Paper-I or part thereof as may be fixed at the discretion of the Commission.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
a) General Hindi
b) General English
The questions will be designed to test the candidates‟ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
Questions in this component will be designed to test the Candidate’s understanding and knowledge of Hindi & English Languages and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.), vocabulary, spellings, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, correct use of words, phrases and idioms, ability to write language correctly, precisely and effectively.
Translation and Essay (Conventional type)
This Paper will contain two passages for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi & English which will test the candidate’s translation skills and their ability to write the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualifications prescribed.
(a) All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned at Para: 15(d).
(b) Detailed options for various posts and departments will be taken from candidates at the time of document verification.A candidate will not be considered for a Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he/ she has not indicated his/ her preference for it. Options confirmed at the time of Document Verification will be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of such options.
(c) Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt.
(d) Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Undertaking as per Annexure-VI.
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband‟s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband‟s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant‟s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobly.in.in) to their Bookmark to get the Latest Alerts regarding the SSC JHT Syllabus, Admit Card & Result.
Important Link Area
!!…Thanks For Visit…!!
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box regarding SSC JHT Syllabus. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
No. There Is No Current Change In Syllabus.
Yes You can Get Detailed Syllabus Of SSC JHT Here
Yes. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks
May Be Different According To Post.
No There Is No Mock Test for SSC JHT.
You Should Focus On General Hindi & General English Subject.