UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 How to Download UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Call Letter 2022 Hall Ticket for UPPSC Assistant Professors UPPSC मेडिकल ऑफिसर एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें Exam Date for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Professors (Backlog Selection)
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Advertisement No. 1/2020-21
Latest Updated On 21.6.2022 – UPPSC Medical officer Exam Will Be Conducted On 31 July 2022..Download Official Notice Given Below…..
UPPSC Medical officer Exam Date Notice 2022
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:-
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites the application for the various posts including Medical Officer (Allopath) (General Recruitment). The registration was commenced from 28.05.2021 to 25.06.2021. The total number of vacancies are 3620 Posts. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts. The Selection for these posts will be done through Interview (Screening Test if Applicable).
UPPSC Medical Officer Selection Process :
The Selection Process Will be As Following :
- Screening Test (Written Exam) – The Screening Test may be Conducted If Board Accepts the Large Numbers Of Candidates.
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam :
All the Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form are Now Waiting for there Exam. Written Exam will be conducted On 31 July 2022 for all the posts for which the candidates has applied.
Written Exam Date – 31 July 2022
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card :
The candidates who applied Online successfully are now waiting for their Admit Cards. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet. But soon it will be released. The candidates can download their Admit Cards from the Official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), or they can download the same from the Link mentioned below:-
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How to Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
UPPSC मेडिकल ऑफिसर एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार यूपीपीएससी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का विकल्प मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भ के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट करें।
Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card : Available Soon
Note :- In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern is as Follows (Based on Previous Year):-
- The Exam will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 150 Question with 150 Marks.
- The Exam will be of 02 Hours.
- There will be a negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
|Sr No.||Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|2||Prescribed subject for Ayurvedic doctor||120||120|
Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.
Important Links for UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card :-
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It will be release soon.
1. Candidates visit the official website of UPPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of UPPSC, or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.