UPSC CDS I 2021 Recruitment for 345 CDS (I) Vacancy – Apply Online.
|UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2021: – Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for conducting the CDSE (I) 2021. If you are eligible candidate, then you can apply for CDS I Exam in online mode till 17 November 2020. Read more to know about the CDS Exam Vacancy Details, age limit, syllabus, exam date, date of joining and how to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam I 2021. In this news we have also focused on CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria and CDS Exam Selection process.
|Department:||Union Public Services Commission (UPSC).|
|Posts:||Combined Defence Services Examination CDS (I), 2021.|
|Total posts:||345 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation Degree/ Engineering Degree.|
|Age Limit:||18 to 23 years (for Army & Navy), 20 to 24 Years (for Air Force).|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.200/- for GEN/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidate.|
|Last date:||17 November 2020.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of UPSC CDS-I Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 345 Posts.
Name of post: – Commissioned Officer.
1) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 posts.
2) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 26 posts.
3) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 posts.
4) Officers Training Academy, Chennai – Men – 170 posts.
5) Officers Training Academy, Chennai – Women – 17 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS-I Recruitment: –
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Limit: –
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003.
Mode of Payment: – Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
CDS I Exam Selection Process: –
Selection Process: – Candidates of CDS I will be selected on the basis of a competitive written examination, Physical Efficiency Tests and subsequently an interview. The written examination will be an objective type test of 300 marks. It will have three papers of 100 marks each, so please see carefully.
Each paper will be of two hours duration. All the three papers of CDS I exam will be conducted in one day. Those who clear the sectional and overall cutoff will have to appear in the SSB interview. Consequently a final merit list of successful candidates will be prepared. Candidates who are finally found fit after a medical examination will resume training on specified dates.
PENALITY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: – Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://upsc.gov.in/ from 28 October 2020 to 17 November 2020.
Important dates for UPSC CDS-I Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 28 October 2020.
- Last date for online application – 17 November 2020
- Last date for payment of fee – 17 November 2020.
- Admit Card Available – January 2021.
- Date of Written Exam – 07 February 2021
Official Notification for UPSC CDS-I Vacancy: –
About UPSC CDS-I Recruitment.
The Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.