UPSC Engineering Services Examination, 2021 for 215 Engineers Vacancy
|UPSC Engineering Services Examination, 2021 for 215 Engineers Vacancy: – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 215 Engineers posts. If you want to make a career with the UPSC Engineering Services Exam, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).|
|Posts:||Engineering Services Examination, 2021.|
|Total posts:||215 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Engineering Degree. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.200/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for all Female/ SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.|
|Last date:||27th April 2021.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of UPSC Engineering Services Exam: –
Total Vacancy: – 215 Posts.
Name of post: – Engineering Services Examination, 2021.
1) Civil Engineer.
2) Mechanical Engineer.
3) Electrical Engineer.
4) Electronic & Telecommunication Engineer.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Engineering Services Exam: –
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:-
For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
Age Limit: – A candidate for this exanmination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1991 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
Application fee: – Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees T w o hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking
facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview/Personality Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.upsc.gov.in/ OR https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 07 April 2021 to 27 April 2021.
Important dates for UPSC Engineering Services Exam: –
- Starting date for online application – 07 April 2021.
- Last date for online application – 27 April 2021.
- Last date for payment of fee at Bank – 26 April 2021.
- Last date for payment of fee through Online – 27 April 2021.
Official Notification for UPSC Engineering Services Exam: –
About UPSC Engineering Services Exam.
The Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is conducted to recruit officers for the services which cater to the technical functions of the Government of India in the field of engineering. Many candidates take the exams, competing for a limited number of posts. Officers are selected by the union government on the recommendation of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). A three-stage competitive examination (preliminary, main and personality tests), the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to the Engineering Services.