WBSEDCL Office Executive Admit Card Download
WBSEDCL Exam date 08, 09, 10 Sep 2021
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
- On the date of examination, the candidate must carry to the allocated Test Centre, a downloaded copy of the E-Admit Card with one recent self-attested passport size colour photograph firmly pasted on it. The candidate should put a signature on the declaration provided on the Admit Card in the presence of the invigilator. The printed E-Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one ORIGINAL (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid PHOTO IDENTIFICATION CARD, viz. Voter Identification Card, Driving License, PAN
Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card or ID card issued by Government (for Govt employees). Candidates are advised to bring two recent colour passport size photograph(s) to the test centre.
No candidate will be allowed to enter at the Test Centre without valid E-Admit Card and Photo Identification Card as mentioned above. In the case of post marriage or change in the name, the candidate must bring the original matriculation certificate along with original Identification Card. The identity of the candidate will be matched from the proofs to be provided by the candidates.
2. The E-Admit Cards are also made available on WBSEDCL website: https://www.wbsedcl.in for downloading and printing by candidate. In case the
E-Admit Card is without photograph/with photo mismatch, candidates are advised to bring two recent passport size photographs to the test centre
along with original photo Identification proof
For Departmental Candidates:
The Departmental candidates are advised to carry the Original Employee ID Card (issued by WBSEDCL) to the Test Venue. Those departmental
employee who do not possess any Employee ID Card as of yet, will be required to carry Identity Certificate (with photograph) issued by their
3. The E-Admit Card is required to be handed over to the test administrator/room invigilator in the examination hall. Candidates are advised to keep
a photocopy of the admit card for their future reference. Non-submission of E-Admit Card to the invigilator at the Test Venue may lead to
4. NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN TEST DATE/SESSION/TESTCENTRE WILL BE CONSIDERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
5. The total duration of Test is 90 minutes. Each correct answer shall carry ONE mark. For each wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted. No
marks will be provided to questions not attempted.
Nobody shall be allowed to go outside the Classroom/Lab during the entire period of the examination.
6. Candidates are advised to locate the Test Centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the test centre at the
reporting time. Late-comers will not be allowed inside the Test Venue once the Center Gate is closed.
7. Candidates must report to their allotted Test Centre at least one and a half hour before the commencement of test i.e., Reporting Time mentioned in
E-Admit Card so that identity verification/other pre-examination formalities can be done prior to allotment of computer nodes for appearing in test.
The entry gates of Test Centre will be closed half an hour before commencement of test. NO LATE- COMERS ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED
8. Once the pre-examination formalities are done by the Test Administrators, the Candidate should not leave the Classroom/Lab till completion of
Computer Based Test. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test Centre before the scheduled time for conclusion of Computer Based
9. The LOGIN ID and PASSWORD for the Computer Based Test will be provided to the Candidates 10 minutes before commencement of test at their
respective computer terminal by test administrators/invigilators. The candidate will be required to enter Login ID and PASSWORD for appearing in
Computer Based Test. After Login , the candidate must ensure that particulars appearing on the computer screen are correct.
10. Candidates should check the particulars i.e., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, Category, etc mentioned in EAdmit Card carefully.
11. Candidates appearing in the computer-based test should, in their own interest, check their eligibility for the post applied for as per the recruitment
Notification and ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria in all respects as mentioned therein for the post before appearing in Computer Based
Test to avoid disappointment at any later stage as his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled, if found ineligible for the post at later stages of
selection process, pending scrutiny of eligibility and verification of testimonials, certificates and documents regarding eligibility. It will be the
prerogative of the Candidate to ensure the eligibility for the post applied as per prescribed Notification.
12. The candidature for the computer-based test is “PROVISIONAL” pending detailed scrutiny of eligibility as per the Notification and recruitment rules
of WBSEDCL. In case, it is found at any stage of recruitment/selection process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and information
provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement including Age, Category,
Sub-Category, Educational Qualification, etc the candidature of the applicant/candidate will be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection
process and even after appointment.
13. The candidate should bring only E-Admit Card, valid Photo Identification Card, 02 recent colour passport-size photograph(s), small
sanitizer bottle, transparent water bottle, face mask, hand gloves (optional). Pens will be provided to the candidates at the Test Venue.
Candidates are strictly advised not to bring any electronic devices, viz., electronic gadgets, pen drives, hard disks, earphones or microphones,
electronic watches with computing facilities, electronic or non-electronic communication devices, hand bags, purse, calculator, log tables, pagers,
digital diaries, books, note books, etc which are strictly prohibited in test centres. If any candidate found in possession of any of these
devices/documents, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled forthwith, even if he/she is not found using such device.. Candidates are also
advised not to bring any valuable costly items to the test centres as arrangement for safe keeping will not be provided and test centre will not
be responsible for safe custody, loss or theft.
14. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or
any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means i.e., verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied
in the test centre or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content will be considered as engaging in serious misconduct and will be
debarred/disqualified from selection process. WBSEDCL will take disciplinary and legal action as per rules and such cases will be reported to the
police, if necessary.
15. Any query/objection related to any question and its response(s) by the candidates will be addressed only through “ONLINE OBJECTION LINK”
which will be provided at WBSEDCL website and will be communicated to all appeared candidates on their registered Email ID followed by mobile
alerts. Thereafter, no representation in this regard will be entertained. Objection/complaint received through any other mode of
communication/channel will not be entertained under any circumstances.
16. The candidates should regularly visit WBSEDCL’s website for latest updates through notification, instruction, circulars related to this
17. The candidate must note down his/her Roll Number and Registration Number for future reference as this E-Admit Card will be collected in the
examination hall for record.
18. The Candidate’s Roll No and Lab Number will NOT be displayed outside the examination venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates
individually at the time of entry to the exam venue after verification of their ID card and Admit Card.
19. The candidate’s photograph will be captured prior to the commencement and at the end of the Computer-based Test.
20. The candidate is required to report at the examination venue strictly as per the reporting time.
21. The candidate will be under CCTV surveillance from entry to exit in the examination premises.
22. Violation of discipline at the Test Venue, in any form, will lead to cancellation of candidature.
23. No Travelling Expenses will be admissible for appearing in the examination.
24. The Admit Card does not constitute an offer of employment.
25. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
26. The decision of the Company in the matters related to this recruitment process will be guided by the relevant Notification and existing
provisions and rules of the Company which will be final and binding on the candidates.
27. For any queries, candidates may get in touch with the helpline number 022 – 61306286 and E-Mail ID [email protected]
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES DUE TO COVID-19
1. Candidate must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the exam venue till his/her exit from the exam venue and follow the
Signages/ Notice Board.
2. In case Candidate displays COVID-19 symptom, in that case he/she shall be allowed to appear in CBT in a separate Isolation Lab.
3. Candidate must bring their own Face Mask, Hand Gloves (optional), personal hand sanitizer (50ml), PET water Bottle (transparent) and the exam
related documents (Admit Card, Photo ID Card etc.) No other items will be permitted inside Classroom/Lab.
4. Candidate will have to bring in a signed declaration (self-declaration format is enclosed in ANNEXURE-I) and show the same to the Security Guard
at the entry into the exam venue. Mobile /Cellular/Smart Phone’s are not allowed inside the examination hall.
5. Temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the exam venue using a Thermo Gun.
6. Candidates need to follow directions given by Examination Centre representatives in order to observe social distancing at the Test Venue.
7. At the registration desk, the candidate will be required to sanitize his / her hands using sanitizer.
- THIS E-ADMIT CARD MUST NOT BE MUTILATED OR TAMPERED WITH.
- THE E-ADMIT CARD WILL HAVE TO BE SIGNED BY THE CANDIDATE IN FRONT OF THE INVIGILATOR.
- THE E-ADMIT CARD WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE CANDIDATE AT THE TEST VENUE. NON-SUBMISSION OF THE ADMIT
- CARD BY ANY CANDIDATE MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION