Download Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List 2022 Indian Post will Soon Release Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Merit List / Result On their Official website Candidates can Download Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Merit List / Cut Off / Result Through the Given Link Below Here You can Check CG GDS Post Office Result 2022 Chhattisgarh GDS BPM ABPM Dak Sevaks Merit List Releasing Date 2022
Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List 2022
Post Updated On 18-June-2022 : Indian Post Has Released Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List / Result On their Official Website… Candidates can Check and Download Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List Through the Given Link Below…
Download Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List 2022 : Available NOW
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment :-
Chhattisgarh(CG) Indian Post has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of BRANCH POSTMASTER, ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 1253 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 02-05-2022 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 05-06-2022. Check the other details from below.
|Name Of Department||Chhattisgarh(CG) Indian Post|
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total Vacancies||1253 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||02 May 2022|
|Last Date Of Application Form||05 June 2022|
|GDS Merit List||Available NOW|
Selection Process Of GDS Recruitment :
Selection will be done on Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Indian Post Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List :
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking the conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
|Name Of Department||India Post|
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Gramin Dak Sevaks in Various Circle.|
|GDS Merit list||Available NOW|
How to Download Result Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List :-
Candidates can Follow Ythe
- Candidates visit the official website of Chhattisgarh GDS.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
Chhattisgarh GDS Cut Off Marks :-
Candidates who successfully registered themselves in the Chhattisgarh GDS Post Recruitment for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Gramin Dak Sevaks which was held on Various Dates in 2022. India Post will soon release the cut off of Chattisgarh Gramin Dav Seva. we will provide once we get any official notification.
Final Words :-
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobly.in.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Chhattisgarh GDS Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming India Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Links for Chhattisgarh GDS Post :
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List Is Declared NOW on their Official website,.
1. Candidates visit the official website of Chhattisgarh GDS.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Result Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Result for future references.
You can download the result from the official website or you can download the same from the above mentioned link. https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/