ESIC Delhi Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022 ESIC Delhi has Announce the Assistant Professor Vacancy Candidates Can Check ESIC PGIMSRS and ESIC Medical Colleges Teaching Faculty Assistant Professors Job Vacancy & Here we are Sharing ESIC Delhi Asst. Professor Application Form
ESIC Delhi Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposes to fill up the Teaching Faculty positions — Assistant Professor for ESIC PGIMSRs and ESIC Medical Colleges on direct recruitment basis.
Details of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor Vacancy:
|8)||Forensic Medicine and Toxicology (FMT)||05|
|19)||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||08|
|25)||Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)||03|
Age Limit of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor:
Candidates Should Not exceeding forty years (relaxable up to five years for regular medical officers of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the government servant, in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time-to-time). Note:- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in all India and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
Pay Scale of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor:
Pay Level-11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67700 to 208700) Plus Non practicing allowance as admissible to analogous posts in Central Health Service.
Education Qualification of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor:
(A) For Broad Specialties:-(a) Master of Medicine (MD) or Master of Surgery(MS) or Diplomate of National Board (DNB) equated to Master of Medicine (MD) or Master of Surgery (MS) in the concerned subject, and
(B) At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the Post graduate degree.
(C) For Dentistry:- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) or equivalent in the respective subject or allied discipline and at least three years teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after acquiring the Master of Dental Surgery(MDS).
(D) For Non-medical Candidates:- A post graduate qualification i.e., Masters degree and Doctorate degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University in the respective subject in reference of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry or as prescribed by the National Medical Commission in the “Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutions Regulations, 2022” as amended from time to time and at least three years teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super-Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining Ph.D.
Note:- Reference-Public notice dated 29.03.2022 on NMC website i.e. https://www.nmc.org.in/MCI Restfopen/getDocument?path =/Documents/Public/Portal/LatestNews/Giving%20Effect. pdf In compliance of directions issued by MoHFW vide order dated 03.01.2022, the provisions regarding percentage of non-medical teachers I number of faculty in the Department of Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry would continue as per the Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998, subject to outcome of pending mentioned court case in the matter and NMC further guidelines & amendments as applicable from time to time.
Note 1: The concerned specialty or super specialty shall be as in Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutions Regulations, 2022 as amended from time to time. Note 2: The experience shall be recognized by the National Medical Commission or the statutory body concerned with the system of medicine as valid teaching experience or teaching posts and Certificate thereof or any other valid proof in support thereof shall be submitted and a certificate to this effect is to be submitted
Application Fee of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor:
Categories Wise Details are as follows :-
|SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Female Candidates||NIL|
|All other categories||500/-|
Mode Of Payment of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor:
Demand Draft/Bankees Cheque of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. II’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Faridabad (as mentioned In Para-D above) has to be submitted alongwith the Application Form.
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor Posts:
The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Assistant Professor for Medical Institutions” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 18.07.2022.
|Address to which the applications are to be sent||Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 5001- to be payable at|
|The Regional Director, ESI Corporation. Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16. (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir) Faridabad-121002. Haryana||Faridabad|
The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
- One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience, Research Publications etc.
- Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure — ‘A’ prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given in Annexure — ‘B’.
- The candidates who are working in Armed Forces of India and wish to avail relaxations and concessions under the Ex-Servicemen category have to submit certificate of employment as per Annexure-‘C’ and Undertaking as per Annexure-‘D’.
- Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along-with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
- The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner: (a) Application Form (complete in all respect). (b) Self – Attested copies of certificates.
- The Demand Draft/Banker’s cheque should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidates should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft/Banker’s cheque.
Selection Process of ESIC Delhi Assistant Professor Posts:
Important Dates for ESIC Delhi Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
|Application Submission Start Date||02.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18.07.2022|
Important Link Area for ESIC Delhi Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.jobly.in.in).