HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula will invites the application for recruitment of Clerks from June 24, 2019. The application forms for the posts can be filled only in online mode at the HSSC’s official website hssc.gov.in till July 08, 2019. Last Date of Fees payment 11 July, 2019.
In views of Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s official notification, as many as 4858 group C posts of clerk.
Short Details of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24-06-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08-07-2019|
|Last date for payment||11-07-2019|
Vacancy Details of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Breakup Vacancy Details :
- 10+2 First Division/ Graduate or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- In high school Hindi/Sanskrit should have a one language.
Age Limit :
Age should be between 17-42 years.
5200-20200+1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900
Application Fees :
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (net banking) or offline (e-challan).
How to apply HSSC Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website hssc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “5/2019″, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus.
(i) The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Examination Schedule: –
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 22.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send.
Likely causes of rejection of application
1. More than one application form for a particular category.
2. Application is incomplete and not online.
3. Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
4. No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in advertisement.
5. Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on cutoff date.
6. Applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in appropriate column of application form.
7. Candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
8. Variation in data of online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
9. Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in advertisement