West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission 2020 : WB Health GNM Nursing Admission advertisement will be published on 27 July 2020 (12:00 noon). West Bengal Health Department is the organizing body to release all the important notification related to the admission procedure conducted in the state of West Bengal.
Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure conducted by WBNC need to fill and submit the duly filled application form available on the official website of the council. The admission procedure is commonly known as West Bengal GNM Admission 2020.
With the help of the West Bengal Health GNM Admission 2020 qualified applicants will be able to get admission in different GNM courses offered in different universities and institutions offering GNM course to the applicants situated in West Bengal state.
After completion of GNM course she can get job in Govt hospital as well as private nursing home’s also.
Total vacancies for West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Traning course are about 2692 for female candidates and 125 for male candidates(Seat Changeable). Admission on 3 years GNM Nursing Traning course including 6 months internship.
Under the government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare published the notification for Admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course for the season November 2020 to October 2022. WB Health GNM Nursing Traning course admission 2020 Online Application Process. Candidates can apply online for WB Health GNM Nursing course.
- Guidelines/Instructions for GNM /ANM(R) Application
Eligibility Criteria of EWS Subjects needed for vocational course
West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission 2020 Online Application
|Course Name||West Bengal GNM Nursing|
|Organizing Body||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Application Start||28 July 2020|
|Application End||10th August 2020|
|Application Edit Start||Notified Soon|
|Application Edit End||Notified Soon|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Higher Secondary|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Training
1. Educational Qualification: Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10th+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any recognized Council/Board to apply WB Health GNM course. Minimum 40% marks required to apply for this course.
2. Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 17 years and maximum 27 years as on 31st December 2020
3. The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the District of West Bengal from where she/he will apply.
4. For apply WB Health GNM Nursing Traning admission, the candidate must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali or Nepali.
List of West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Training Nursing Training Schools :
Candidates will be selected for the admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course under the Government of West Bengal Health and Family Welfare on the basis of their marks obtained in Higher Secondary Examination.
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects (one language subject + English and other best of three subjects except Environmental Studies) in the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination.
The Application mode for West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission 2020 is Online. Candidates have to apply online from the official website of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department website (link is given below).
Online Application will start from 28 July 2020 and continue up to 10 August 2020. At the online application form candidates have to fill their Personal Details, HS marks (subject-wise) and other details also. You have to upload your scanned Photograph and Signature on the online application form. Candidates can choose their expected Nursing School in the online application form.
WB Health GNM Nursing Admission 2020 Merit List Download
Merit list for West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission will be published on 25 August, 2020.
For Male / Female Candidates
|Districts||Verification Letter to be Submitted|
|Darjeeling District (only Darjeeling, Kurseong & Kalimpong Sub-Division)||The Senior Sister Tutor, Nursing Training School, Darjeeling District Hospital, P.O.& Dist.-Darjeeling, PIN-734101|
|Cooch Behar, Jalpaiguri, Alipurduar and Siliguri Sub-Divn.of Darjeeling District||The Principal Nursing Officer, Nursing Training School, North Bengal Medical College & Hospital, P.O. Susrutnagar, Dist.- Darjeeling PIN – 735532|
|Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur & Malda||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Dakshin Dinajpur District Hospital, Balurghat, P.O-Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur – 733124|
|Murshidabad and Nadia||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, District Hospital, Nadia, Shaktinagar, P.O-Krishnanagar, Nadia-741101|
|Purulia and Bankura||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Bankura Sammiloni Medical College, Bankura, 722101|
|Birbhum and Burdwan||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Burdwan Medical College and Hospital, Burdwan – 713101|
|Paschim Medinipur, Jhargram and Purba Medinipur||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, District Hospital, Purba Medinipur, P.O-Tamluk, Purba Medinipur – 721636|
|Howrah and Hooghly||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, District Hospital, Hooghly, P-Chinsurah, Hooghly – 712101|
|North & South 24-Parganas||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, M.R. Bangur Hospital, Tollygunj, Kolkata-700033|
|Kolkata||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, IPGME &R SSKM Hospital, 240 AJC Bose Road, Kolkata-20|
West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission 2019 Process
After completing the Verification and Medical Fitness check-up, WB Health Department will publish the Final Rank List according to the marks on their website.
First round seat allotment at respective nursing schools will be published on 10th August 2019. Candidates can accept their seat allotment for cancel it and wait for the next round seat allotment.
After completing all this process and counselling West Bengal Health GNM course 2020 will start on November 2020
Any candidate provisionally selected for the GNM training course, his/her candidature will be verified in the verification centre as per prescribed district. Finally she will be admitted for GNM Nursing course 2020 as per her choice.
During the documents verification, the application must be accompanied by original and self-attested attested by group A officer photocopies of the following documents.
What documents are required during verification process
- During verification, applications should be accompanied with original photocopies of documents which are self-attested or attested by Group–A officer (whichever is applicable).
- The required documents are
- Mark-sheet of H.S. Examination(10+ 2) or equivalent examination
- Age proof certificate (Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate or equivalent examination)
- Original copy of the Residential Certificate as per the prescribed format in the advertisement, issued only by a B.D.O of Local Block/Government Gazetted Officer of the concerned District where the candidate resides/ Sabhadhipati of local ZillaParishad/ Sabhapati of local Panchayet Samity/Prodhan of local Gram-Panchayet /Local M.P/Local M.L.A mentioning that the candidate
has been residing there permanently or for the period of last five (5Yrs) years till date as per prescribed format
- Caste certificate issued by the a) Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub Division concerned District b) In Kolkata-District Welfare Officer, Kolkata/ Ex- Officio Jt. Director or Deputy Director, Backward Classes Welfare Department. (Applicable for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B Candidates only)
- Civil Defense Certificate issued by the Officer-inCharge of the concerned Department to the effect of availing Civil Defense Training and self-attested photocopy of Membership Certificate of casualty service, Civil Defense with Serial No. issued by the Officer commanding (applicable for Lady Civil Defense volunteers only),
- Orphanage and inmate-ship (of at least 5 years) in the concerned Destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal (Applicable for Orphanage/inmates of Destitute Homes and for female candidates only),
- PWD certificate issued by the Medical Officer authorized by Medical Board of State Govt.
- One recent coloured self-signed passport size photograph, which is to be uploaded.
- Signature of the candidate should be uploaded.
- Photocopy of Higher Secondary (10+2) mark sheet with self-attested/ attested by Group-A officer.
- Age Proof Certificate – photocopy of Madhyamik (or equivalent) Admit Card or Certificate with self-attested/ attested by Group-A officer.
- Original copy of Residential Certificate issued by Gazetted Government Officer/Pradhan of local Gram Panchayet / Councilor / MP / MLA.
- Photocopy with self-attested/ attested by Group-A officer of SC/ST/OBC caste certificate issued by recognized authorities. (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate issued by Medical Officier. (if any, for PH Candidates)
- Orphanage or in-mateship in the concerned Destitute Homes recognised by the social welfare department, Govt. West Bengal.
- One recent colour self-signed passport size photograph (which uploaded at the time of online application)
Provisionally selected applicants should attend to the respective district at the mentioned School of nursing for professional counselling and verification with medical checkup by the constituted committee as below.
Important Dates of West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission 2020:
|Online Application Start||28 July 2020||12 noon|
|Online Application Close||10 August 2020||upto 11 pm|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||12 August 2020||12 mid night|
|Merit List Publish||17 August 2020||12 noon|
|Correction Window Open||20-08-2020 to 22-08-2020|
|Name List & Venue of Verification Publish||25-08-2020||12 noon|
|Date of Verification & Medical Checkup||27-08-2020 to 04-09-2020 except sunday||10 am – 4 pm|
|Final Rank List Publish||11-09-02020||12 noon|
|Publication of 1st Round Seat allotment||10th August 2019||12 noon|
|1st Round Admission Date||14-09-2020 to 18-09-2020||10 am – 4 pm|
|Publication of 2nd Round Seat Matrix||26-09-2020||12 noon|
|Publication of 2nd Round Seat allotment||28-09-2020||12 noon|
|2nd Round Admission Date||01-10-2020 to 05-10-2020||10 am – 4 pm|
|Publication of mop up Round Seat Matrix||08-10-2020||12 noon|
|Publication of mop up Round Seat allotment from Swasthya Bhavan||12-10-2020||10 am – 4 pm|
|Mop up Round Admission Date||14-10-2020||10 am – 4 pm|
|Reporting by the admitted candidate to the respective institute authority||02-11-2020||10 am – 6 pm|
|Course will Start||03-11-2020||8 am|
Download the West Bengal Health GNM Admission 2020 Official Notification – Click Here.
Help Line No for West Bengal Health GNM Admission 2020 :
- DDHS(Nursing) – 033-23330237
- Jaya Mondal, Nursing Superintendant – 033-23330354
- Sabita Maity,Supervisor Gr.1 Typist – 9836621849
- Netai Chandra Manna, Gr1 Typist – 9123764782